My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Been A Little Vocal..

on matters that might be seen political. I said earlier I tend to talk personal stuff and keep it reasonably light but with so much depressive stories it's no wonder many of us are feeling down, worried and stressed whether in work or out of work. Whether in reasonable health or ill and vulnerable.

I'll praise or criticise anyone and it's not because I am follow a particular political party or ideology.

But a lot of criticism aimed at those who receive help of some kind from the public purse are lumped together and when a story comes to light that gets the public going because someone did take what they are entitled to everyone gets classed as the same.

Ok the following blog is biased(I suppose we all are because of what we experience in life)it has to be because you are looking through some one's eyes who is living it but it is interesting, fair and links to many other websites and might just open the eyes of those who have not had such experiences or may in the future...

I've added a permanent link to my blog.

Benefit Scrounging Scum

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Be more vocal! It's refreshing ;-)

Coincidence Gildy, Bendy Girl had a guest post on one of my regular reads last week!

HERE

We are all biased or show bias in some aspect, nobody can possibly be totally unbiased

21 October 2010 at 11:36  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Amazing that...it's a great blog but does it make me feel less frightened about the future? Not really...

23 October 2010 at 16:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home