My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One Reason For Missing My Blog...

Some years ago my Mum's sister was seriously ill and it was touch and go whether she would survive. After a long stay in hospital and with modern drugs she came home and I would guess had another ten years.

Unfortunately, around five weeks ago she was taken into hospital and...symptoms suggest the same illness had returned, over the weeks she had grown weaker and early yesterday morning she passed away.

Mum has taken the news reasonably well but she used to talk to her sister on the phone many times during the day and the rest of the family(there are not many remaining)live or spend a lot of time abroad. Mum will miss her.

It will seem strange to think that we will never phone that number ever again. I don't think that she suffered, I understand that she started to sleep more and slipped quietly away but whether she knew what was happening, believed or had thoughts or dreams during the time, we'll never know. It's all happened so relatively quickly.

We're thinking of you Aunty...

RIP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

to go quietly and peacefully and pain free is all we can ask really, isn't it. Best wishes.

15 August 2010 at 18:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home