My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I've Been Missing...

Apologies for that but a close family member is ill and in hospital and it does not look good...

I hope to be posting soon...

Meantime I have give up on the refund etc...at the store where I originally purchased the docking station for the mp3 player but a local supermarket came through with a pair of speakers from the States(USA)and you can plug an mp3 player into them. You have to charge the mp3 player/speakers every so often using a usb port on the computer but so far the player and speakers are giving approx 30 hours of use before they need charging up(that takes approx 1-2 hours.

But its one of the best things I have ever bought and Mum now would not be without it...it plays practically non stop...and we have a mixture of music and radio programmes playing music she is not likely to hear on the radio very often. We have all kinds of music on it and it's great that I can switch things around so the selection stays fresh.

I have been able to take the bit rate down so that the quality threshold is not as high as they are on here and though you cannot tell I have on the mp3 player it means I can squeeze even more onto the player...

So in the end something has worked out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Best wishes...

7 August 2010 at 20:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home