My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 02, 2010

We May Have Some Progress On The Computer...

My repairman explains that all new computers are gearing up to a new type of memory and operating systems of 64 bit so if you repair old computers you are putting off the inevitable.

So now it's do I buy a refurbished machine or a new one. He has some pc's in mind but initially tomorrow(today now)he is bringing his around for me to try for a few days to see how it copes with my software and how I get away with it. If I want I can buy it(it's approx 6 months old)but I think I may go for a newer one. If needs be I'll spend a bit extra or say buy me a good one and add some items to it. The important thing is that I get a few years out of it and there is to add items to expand what it is able to do.

I get the impression that desktop are becoming more compact so there is not as much room inside.

All I want is for it to do what I have become used to or if it can do something else that's a bonus. I am often more interested in the connections on the back of the pc.

But at least we are starting to get somewhere and yes, we are looking at going broadband at last. the local telephone exchange is only minutes from here and is pretty well geared up for internet access. It's just getting the best deal possible and we may also go for a package where you get phonecalls thrown in...

I am prepared that there will be some last minute glitches though...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chris Wilson said...

Hi there,

I found your most of blog posts are very interesting.i am Chris Wilson,a community member at http://www.bergstrom-seo.com/chttp://www.bergstrom-seo.com/(Bergstrom-seo is a professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and one of the top SEO companies on the Internet, we'll utilize the power of search engines to help people find you).Will like to talk(through email) to you,is this the right time to talk about or should we talk during weekends ?

Have a nice day ~

Regards,
Chris Wilson

Website:-http://www.bergstrom-seo.com/
Email:- bergstromseo.com@gmail.com

2 April 2010 at 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home