My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mixed Signals...

The weather forecasters and news people don't know what to do for the best. Every day we are told that the world's climate is going through big changes and how, yes even the UK will be affected and yet yesterday we we were told that we are in for a beautiful weekend of weather, hot and sunny and to get out and enjoy it.

According to the news we are having our warmest April in 300 years since records began(I hope those records from so long ago are accurate)A newspaper today tells us we're going to be warmer than Mexico and a variety of other countries.

So what are we supposed to do? Get out and enjoy it or go around worrying and saying that we're all doomed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As hot as Mexico - err I don't think so, I take it they think everyone has the same temp as London. They should try living on the NE Coast with an easterly blowing of the North Sea eh Gildy. As for being the warmest April, again is that for London? Wish I could go out and enjoy it, too damned cold.

28 April 2007 at 12:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm forgetting my manners.

Best wishes from me (from the cold and windy NE) x

28 April 2007 at 16:01  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Not at all. Some subjects provoke comment, some don't and its easy for me to miss some comments and find them later. Or move off to another topic ;-)

28 April 2007 at 20:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home