My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's New...

Well, this is fun...

I have finally managed to get onto my blog and found myself having to open a google account. In all honesty I am unsure if I already had an account already and when I attempted to open my blog the password and e-mail address would not match.

So I attempted to open a new account and that would not allow me to come on here. After some messing around...It has accepted me and the only difference is one letter that proved to be case sensitive...go figure...

Well I'm back and there's a lot of catching up to do.

Not much is happening in my personal life but I can certainly make my opinions and views known on what has been happening to culture and social aspects of life in the UK...

Some of my readers(friends)may see a repeat of some things as we talk of via messageboards and e-mail but hopefully for the rest of you they'll be new.

I have views on Global Warming(I cannot claim that I have not talked about this before but things have moved on a pace. In weeks it would seem. Remember, my posts about the quiz television that has taken off on British television? That really has changed again(within weeks)and yes, we've had for years talk of whether we are all getting too fat, too thin and suffering from a lack of exercise and again things have changed within weeks.

I'd like to thin out the links I have at the side of my blog but there are many good sites out there and I like to think I am giving them some extra help in succeeding so you'll probably find a couple of extras being added.

So welcome back!

Gildy

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Mason said...

Welcome back Gildy.

You know those TV quiz channels? There wouldn't be half the bother if people just used the web entry procedure instead of the telephone. They all offer web entry it's just they don't mention it very often. It can be very lucrative.......

12 March 2007 at 21:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home