My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Is There Anybody Out There?

I'm sorry for missing for so long, things are looking up and I may be back to posting in the next few days. Now, I'm not saying that any exciting has happened(probably the reverse in my private life)

What should I talk of? World and UK events or what's happening within my immediate circle.

Things have happened that are connected to previous entries which should allow me to bring you upto date with how things are and whether my opinions have changed, I really must get caught up on comments I should be posting on the blogs that I read and reading all the posts that I have missed.

Truth is I have and am still getting caught up on tasks such as clearing off the hard drive on this computer and I have been given the responsibility of helping watch over a messageboard where many posters I have met in the last year or two at various boards at the BBC site have come together because the BBC boards have been changed so much in how they are run, some boards have closed and the truth is that a few people spoilt it for the many.

Oh, yes and I must get around to buying a new pc so I can keep one doing the big tasks and the other mainly for e-mailing, blogging and messageboarding. But of course the new Windows Vista Operating system was launched to day so my pc will have to have it installed. So a good reason for holding off until now.

Keep the faith,

Gildy x

5 Comments:

Blogger Rupe said...

Gildy, my new and very brilliant computer guy was over today.
I asked him about Vista. He said XP 11 is much better and faster and less complicated. He had only seen and tested it once, but I thought you'd like to know. xx

31 January 2007 at 16:26  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

Pleased to see you about Gildy.

I have thought about this since chatting with you about this but are you getting an external back up with this new pc?

31 January 2007 at 20:26  
Blogger Curmy said...

THERE you are Gildy, I thought you'd fled the country . Lol !

31 January 2007 at 21:57  
Blogger Jeff Kallman said...

Well, I'd better cancel the search party . . .

2 February 2007 at 15:58  
Blogger ja said...

Good luck with your search for a new pc system, Gildy.

3 February 2007 at 00:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home