My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm Not A Hypercondriac Honestly...

Now having promised not to mention LBC for awhile, the plan is to avoid mentioning illness for as long as I can but as an earlier entry went into great detail of my situation(who would ever have thought we'd share such confidences)I better let you know that I saw my consultant on Thursday and all was very very well. All tests were as they should be.

I may've also managed to drop a few lbs in weight(those who receive e-mails already know)that I tend to remain around the 10st(140lbs)mark at home and that's only about 1/2 stone heavier than I used to be and not bad when you are unable to exercise much. At present its nearer 9st 10lbs(136lbs)And much improved than when I was on steroids, the images may've been removed but there were some pictures on the net some years ago and it was not a pretty sight. I have also learnt that whatever I weigh myself on our bathroom scales(which are in the kitchen as you are supposed to place them on a hard floor to get a more accurate reading)that the digital scales at hospital always add 5lbs so I automatically add that on when at home.

I am really happy to have this news and is the best that I could have.

If all remains well, I do not have my next appointment with my Consultant until January 2007.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really good news, Gildy.Hope your health continues to remain stable. I'm sure your positive mental outlook helps.

16 September 2006 at 10:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto from me, Gildy.

P.S. I think (I hope!) that I've managed to link you.

16 September 2006 at 14:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear all's well and long may this continue :)

16 September 2006 at 22:54  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thanks all...

Its safer over here so its good to see you all ;-)

17 September 2006 at 00:30  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

And another ditto from me. You must be a real slimcea boy weighing what you do! Well done.

18 September 2006 at 21:33  
Blogger Crispin Heath said...

Ok what's your secret then Gildy how do you keep the weight off.

19 September 2006 at 17:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home