My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I've Tried It...

I'm not sure that I should drink too much fizzy stuff after what I have said earlier, then again so far I have been told not to change my diet and that it will not affect anything(good or bad)I don't drink masses of the stuff anyhow. And one day all the foods and a restriction on how much liquid I drink may become a reality.

However, I tried the Root Beer...It was quite a mild drink, not seemingly as fizzy as some...smooth is perhaps a better description. It reminded me of Cream Soda(perhaps)and yes I can see where the idea of it having a kind of after taste that resembles Germolene...I haven't tasted it much but I think the aftertaste reminded me of another product used medicinally...TCP.

All in all quite a pleasant experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Northstar said...

I'm glad you liked the root beer, Gildy. Smooth is a good description for many root beers.

Here in the US, you can buy "root beer barrels," which are little hard candies in the shape of barrels, colored the same as root beer, and taste just like root beer.

6 May 2009 at 18:42  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Well done Gildy: now you've tasted the real thing...oh, hang on a minute, that's something else.

:-)

6 May 2009 at 21:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home