My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I could continue with my problems by adding comments...

to the posting below but I have to thank everyone who has shown an interest in my delay of gaining access to the messageboards of our BBC.

I'm apologising in case I miss out anyone but the list of people to thank includes North East Girl, Rupe, Curmy, Mango, Raisins, JA, Supersearcher, DQ, Span Ows, Mags, Gavin, Augustus and Six Years.

It is something to find that you are missed but it also brings home something that I have said to those that I can speak to off the boards. If we take ill, a computer crashes or whatever else could happen, it is very hard to let people know why you are missing. And we become lost souls.

Thank you for anyone who has popped over to read my blog. Especially, if you found it interesting ;-)

I have missed out on some very good threads about the Sony Awards and the latest Rajaar figures but maybe I'll post something here...later.

Some Radio 5 messageboarders who have blogs have kindly linked my blog to their own and since this entry was originally with help, I have been able to link their blogs to mine.

I can tell you that they also have some thought provoking and humourous blogs worth reading so I do hope that you can manage to have a look at them by following the links.

Thanks Again

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoo Hoo Gildy, I hope this one makes it !
love Curmy. p.s. I can understand you not wanting to have an anonymous option.

14 May 2006 at 15:06  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Hello Curmy,
Thanks for the compliment about "what I wrote" elsewhere(sound like Ernie Wise don't I?)

Blogs can be good if you are careful but the problem can be trying to follow people around and follow a thread if it spreads over a few places.

I sometimes get confused where to put my comments...

Gx

14 May 2006 at 15:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Gildy I do hope this works this time as I've followed your instructions!
You are always intersting to read and I enjoy your blogs very much!

16 May 2006 at 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home